Re: strange yahoo group in French

In the header there is a mailto: link that will send an unsubscribe message
to the listserver.   It will replay with another french message that is a
confirmation.   You need to reply to that message and you will be
unsubscribed.  I've not gotten any garbage since then.

Rob

At 02:42 PM 8/14/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Someone has jimmied this list to subscribe some or all of us to a spam
>personals group in yahoogroupes.fr
>
>I've tried to unsubscribe through the address at the bottom of the email
>messages, but either that did not work, or the spammer resubscribed me.
>
>I just went to my yahoo groups and found myself still subscribed and
>unsubscribed that way.  We'll see whether that works.
>
>In the meantime, Luis and Ken, I suggest you, and anyone else who's
>discovered this situation, try to unsubscribe the same way.

Thanks,
Rob
--
Rob Miracle