PF- GALLERY REVIEW 3AUG02 -of jIMMY

 03-AUG-02>                jIMMY Harris - Angel Rock
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/jharris.html
YUK
Sorry jimmy, 39 dollars for that camera?  You were done.
I won't pretend to like the shot at all.
Waht it the point?  Seriously.  Sorry ... BobTalbot@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk

>>YUK??     It's Ok BOB - I think any review is better than NO Review! I
didn't know Ya had the -pixel machine turned on!  I'll just hope for a 'four
letter' - word next time.

Bobbie Blazy:  Looks like she was shot under a glass
shower door!  NOT an angel........
So what does a landscape-or cityscape look like with
this camera, lets see some more.  stopbarking@earthlink.net  Bobby Blazy

>>thanks BOBBIE
   All Kids -are ANGELS-!
Not sure what this lil inexpensive camera can do yet -  but it's about the
size of a Minox camera or a 'PEZ' depenser.

jIMMY Harris (Angel Rock) - jIMMY this is just bizarre and disturbing. Is
this camera actually the size of a pen ? Did you put those highlights in her
eyes to make her look more human? Those specks of light seem too small for
that camera to pick up.  Greg Fraser www.geocities.com/fraserg1962.

>>Well- OK - GREG
I did spot the highlights in her eyes.
This little Person has more energy than most Humans I have met & I wanted the
Photo to Show That!  (was -not- done well & perhaphs makes this Photo
bizarre)

jIMMY