Re: Anonymous Exhibit Project - Did anyone get announcement?

Le 8.8.2002 1:06, « Rob Miracle » <rwm@photo-miracles.com> a écrit :

> Lets look at the [photoforum] tag issue from various points of view.
>
> 1.   Someone uses a system that doesn't support filters and mailboxes, i.e
> AOL.
> Having the [Photoforum] tag there doesn't hurt those with filters and those
> without can easily pick out their messages from the spam.

{Snip }

> Since putting the [photoforum] tag in the subject line only has a minimal
> impact in file size transmitted, and its something that Andy should be able
> to have turned on without too much hassle, I say go for it.   No harm, lots
> of benefits.  If you make use of it, great, if not, no big deal.

I agree with Rob, I don't need it, but if it can help some other person, do
it.. But keep it smaller than {photoforum}, limit it to {PF} :
If the longer version has a minimal impact on the file size, it diminish the
number of characters at disposal in the subject line significantly (or at
list, the number of characters visible in the mailer subject line)..

Christiane