Re:Canon 80-200mm f4.5-5.6 USM????

  Charles wrote ---

>  I found a Canon EF 80-200mm f4.5-5.6 ULTRASONIC lens in great >shape (near  mint) in a used camera store and Iīīm tempeted to buy >it but I couldnīt find  any info about itīs quality around the web ..

   It's quality is commensurate with its price. Bottom-end consumer
grade lens. Stay at f/11-16 for maximum quality.
                          --- Luis

. I >guess itīs the first  ULTRASONIC series ... Iīm looking for lens with >best quality than 75-300mm  USM but not so expensive than a L >series lens.
>  Thanks for any help.

  Charles

  "Itīs no better to be safe than sorry"
      In "Take on Me" song by A-Ha