Re: processing old film

In a message dated 8/1/2002 10:56:26 PM Central Daylight Time, tom@fors.net writes:

A friend of mine at work just found an exposed 120 roll of Ilford FP4 that
belonged to her father.  She says it's at least 10 years old.  I told her I
would try and process it to see if we can get any images from it.  Should I
process it as normal or is there anything I should do differently
considering how long it has been sitting exposed like this?

--Tom

No Worries - Mate!!

Process Normally.