self portraits

Hello all, it's been quiet here for a day or two.
I submitted my image to self portrait gallery as well as looked at the new
submissions. Jeff's is an interesting one! However, I don't understand J.
Hanson's self portrait in the gallery, can you pl make me understand? :) Is
there a problem with my browser or is it intentional?
regards,
achal

Achal Pashine
Pediatric Immunology
Center for Clinical Sciences Research, Room 2120
269 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305-5164

Tel: 1-650-498-7574
FAX: 1-650-498-6077