Re: Powerfull flash

  Karl,

  I have an assigment for next month to shot around 50 members of a kannel
club with their beloved dogs in their living room ... I was visiting some
members and concluded that studio flash heads is out of question because
itīs too big take too much space ... so I constructed myself an aluminum
flash stand connected to the tripod where I can control the position and
height of two flash heads ... as soon as I have a Minolta IVF and imagined
to use two old, cheap but powerfull flash heads with a homemade hazy box
(made with translucent paper and cardboard) ...
  I tested some GN 50 meters ISO 100 flash but the output was not enouth for
a lot of situations ... so I concluded I need two flash heads with at least
GN 150 meters ISO 100 to have a studio light effect with the mobility of the
camera flash heads.

  Yours,

  Charles

>From: Karl Shah-Jenner <shahjen@iinet.net.au>
>To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
><photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
>Subject: Re: Powerfull flash
>Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:14:28 +0800
>
>Andy asks:> Is that in meters or feet?
> >
> > >   I need at least GN 150 to asa 100 ...
> >
> > Andy
>
>maybe we should be asking what Charles is planning to do with this powerful
>flash...
>
>Charles?
>

>Karl

  T+