introduction

Well after lurking for a while I thought I would take the time to introduce
myself.  Ive been in photography off an of for some time, but my interest
developed in a different way.  I got the opportunity to blend two of the
things I like to do most.  Fly and take pictures and started working with
aerial photography.  Its a whole different perspective and a different set
of challenges.  Its a little unusal but I already was the guy that sits
through the first landings people ever make so a new challenge doesn't scare
me very easily even at 43.

Now learning other types of photography.  About to start a project called
out my backdoor.  It will be a series of nature type shots made entirely on
the 1.7 acres we just bought in a relatively short period of time.  Also
learning portrait types of work, which again is a little different from the
usual methods but then again thats not new for me either.

Off list emails are also welcome.  Have fun everyone.