Re: Self Portrait Gallery

Le 23.7.2002 8:00, « Bob Talbot » <BobTalbot@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk> a écrit :

> Astrid already has a shot on there ... I think she comes under you
> definition of "wimmin".

Yeah.. Astrid was a forerunner in the selfportrait gallery and I decided to
follow her tracks and fight a little place for women in that male dominated
company.

BTW Bob, speaking of selfportrait, if I was your wife and came to discover
about what kind of encounters you make while drinking a beer, be it during
office time or out of office time, I'd get terribly upset ;-)

Christiane

PS for Karl : for some unknown reason, I thought that you were the guy who
handed the Vagabond camera to Andrew down there in Australia and that you
had been immortalized on the older Vagabond site :
http://www.st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk/vagabond/images/fildes1-r.jpg
A closer reading, some time later, showed it wasn't you. But that image of a
large man with a grey beard has stuck with all your mails since.
Nevertheless, I'm glad to see that you are already famous down under and
that your statue has been moulded/carved :-)) This, in contradiction with
what some have written to this list, proves definitively their error : it is
not true that the only good photographer is a dead photographer! thanks soo
much for the demonstration !!
--
Christiane