Re: PF exhibits on 20-JUL-02

> Yet another beautiful photograph, Roderick.  You never cease to amaze me with
> your images; exposure, composition, and, most of all, texture, are all superb.
> You are, indeed, a craftsman.

Thanks Phil,

Just in case anyone wishes some technical info.

This image started as a slide from a 35mm point and shoot camera.

I made an internegative by enlarging it onto regular RA-4 (?) colour
printing paper.

I then slowly peeled off the paper backing of the photo paper interneg and
contact printed the emulsion. Thus creating a positive print.

Much of the texture is from the actual remnant paper fibers from the
internegative.

Best regards,

Roderick