Re: OK - elaborating on Huh?

Andy-
I wasn't insulted. I just couldn't resist! I really don't mind the
Huh? sort of comments. It makes it clear when a picture just isn't
getting itself across, which is a useful thing to know. And thanks
for the elaboration!

Now, back to my dungeon...

A.

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design