Re: Self Portrait Gallery

I'll let you know, Colette, who needs immediate attention (a padded room and
straight jacket) very soon - as soon as the intern loosens the straps on
this jacket I'm wearing.

(We must all be very bored this summer, huh.)

Marilyn
> WAIT A MINUTE, Marilyn!!  You can't do that!!  We want to know the
analysis of these portraits..........or at least the study of the
conversations