Re: Self Portrait Gallery

The images are quite fascinating and revealing. ( I am taking a course in
abnormal psychology as we speak and those who submitted images have given me
much to ponder{:->)

I must say, though, the conversations the images have ignited are an entire
area of study by themselves.

Thank you to all who were brave enough to submit portraits.  And thank you ,
Andy and staff, for the great idea and the work of putting the show
together.  It's an intriguing and exciting project!

Marilyn