Re: Self Portrait Gallery: David Small

> Interesting observation ... I can't do crosseyed but I hope David
forgives me
> for this and so I opened it in a photo program, reversed it, and
VOILA!
> _parallel view_ !! (although I have not stopped to think whether
things in the
> photograph are correct-reading or not. At least depth is correct
reading!!

andy

The other observation almost too small to make is that David is
holding the camera in portrait format yet the picture is landscape.
As Chandler shoed us once, this is subconciously disturbing to a
photogrpaher ;o)

As to late entries ... no probs.  I hope that if some more
contibutions arrive then you will see fit to include them too ....