Re: Self Portrait Gallery

In a message dated 7/17/2002 3:11:29 PM Central Daylight Time, nimbo@ukonline.co.uk writes:

Dear List Members

I see from my self portrait in context with the others, that I am very dull!

Chris

CHRIS,

Not-!

I feel that Your Self-Portrait (and DAN's) are more informative about what You -look like- within the 'space You choose' -to occupy, and that fits my idea of what self-portraiture should be.

Beside-  anyone that is comfortable wearing a necktie -That Outrageous- Cannot be Dull!   ;>)

jIMMY