RE: Self Portrait Gallery

Chris,

> I see from my self portrait in context with the others, that I am very dull!

You kid'n?!! Take another look at Karl for example. How can we even be sure it
is him? Talk about a stone-face! In fact, how can we be sure anyone is
represented by the visual record presented on the wall? Further, I find much
similarity between your self-portrait and Don Roberts' both on the patently
obvious sense as well as the more "ethereal" sense. Although I can only speak
to the obvious. One smashing tie there!!!

I think it is also very important to think about all the things that were left
out of these portraits. Like, I mean, I am sure there there is a tawdry tale to
be told regarding the circumstances surrounding your exposure!

adios,
andy