Re: digital infrared

Victor, I have been doing film BW IR for some time and digital IR for
about a year.  My self portrait in the gallery is with a Minolta Dimage
7 and Hoya R72 filter.  I have to say your use of digital IR is
excellent.  You have come much closer than I have to getting a real IR
image showing the Wood effect.  I like your images a lot!          Don

Bobbie Blazy wrote:

> Victor,
>
> Thank you for the post.
> Have been following your
> dig IR discussion and just took my first look at your images.
>
> Hope we do another postcard project and you are on my list!
>
> Nice work, it really comes off!
> I have tried to emulate the luminance of b/w IR photos in
> photoshop with my dig images, tried that is.
>
> So out come the filters
> tommorrow -joining your addiction!
>
> - Bobbie Blazy
>
> > Hi All,
> > Just wanted to share couple image galleries of digital infrared:
> >
> > Texas Hill Country
> > http://intlngrp.com/ir1/index.html
> >
> > Houston park:
> > http://intlngrp.com/ir2/index.html
> >
> > I'd appreciate any feedback...
> >
> > Regards,
> > Victor

   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling