Re:RE: Self Portrait Gallery

   Gregorio chanted thusly....

>Well Andy I can't speak for Russ but I am shocked that you would >call my image 'over the top'. I was holding back on this one!

  Said with characteristic humility.

>You will notice I did not include my python (actually I ran out of ale >and she gets really grumpy when she's sober).

  Should we consider ourselves lucky, the pythoness, or both ?

> My life is perhaps more dramatic than others

   Yeah, yeah....you trying to convince yourself or us ? Drama
is good....natural, not bleached, of course.

>but the meaning behind my image is far deeper than my fellow >photographers have suggested.

  Who knew ? Hare Hare, Drama Drama...someone wake me up.

>The bagle (yes Antonio, a bagle) and the pasta are both made from >that most evil of modern day conveniences - white flour. As you may >or may not know (judging on how powerful your local flour czars are) >when white flour was first introduced people couldn't get enough of >it. Problem was all the nutrition had been removed in the bleaching >process and many people became ill and died. This led to the modern >day enriched flour with the goodies crammed back in.

   A greenie-health-food conspiracy nut/government worker ?
                That's Dramatic ?
                         EEEEEK !

>So the nudity represents the souls removed of their mortal clothing. >The limp noodles, the bodies no longer breathing and the bagle the >circle of life. The white spots in the dark background are the stars in >heaven.

  Close....I took it as "J.C. Greggie " [following in the Prada-worthy.
Bobertine Christ of a year or two ago]. You know, the bread-is-my body, yeah, and eat the  crust, too thing....hmmm...nevermind, where's the vino ?

Yes, Greggie died for your sins....not mine, I'm making payments and just incurred 300 more years in PFurgatory..

                                          ---  Luis