Re: > Re: Self portrait gallery

Hi Steve,

> No one is taking on my self portrait.  No body in this group every heard of
> Spin and Marty?  "Good jeans [Levis] are determined by their ability to
> stand in a corner all by themselves before they go into the wash."

The truth is that I must have heard that saying and Spin and Marty but I
honestly have forgotten. Was that from the 50's or the 60's? I _was_ wondering
if the jeans were just hanging there but did not imagine they were just
standing by themselves. In any case, they do give a pretty good indication as
to who wears them!! So how long since they been in the wash? If they stand up
like that I suspect a couple months at least, no?

BTW, now that I think of it ... if you were not wearing the jeans ... what were
you doing? I guess making a picture of them, no? So what camera did you use to
make the photograph? I guess you did not have to worry about motion blur.

regards,
andy