Re: Self portrait gallery

colette <cmm@wi.rr.com> writes:
> Mr. Hayes!!!  I believe you are officially neck deep in TROUBLE .....when
> you used the word "cow" and "wife" in the same sentence!!  Now, where IS
> Mrs. Hayes' e-mail address............

Gosh, I hope I didn't start anything? Well, ok, you can have an
assistant to assist; what I really meant was that the assistant
shouldn't be allowed to choose the framing or the timing. (By a sort of
corollary to the Freedom to use Tools principle, if you can set it off
with a self-timer, cable release or whatever, you must be able to set it
off by shouting at someone.)

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/