RE: Self Portrait Gallery

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert G. Earnest [mailto:robert@earnestphoto.com]

> Confine yourself within yourself
> and tend to your own soul.
> Keep your eye upon the donut
> and not upon the hole.

I can't get past the hole. How can one not be fascinated with a thing that
is totally dependent upon it's immediate surroundings for its very
existence? Eat the bagle and the hole disappears. Make a new bagle and
presto a hole appears! We cannot sense it with any of our senses yet we all
agree its there. At the atomic level everything is riddled with holes.
Ignore the hole? Impossible!

Dr. G