Self Portrait Gallery

First off let me say how pleased I am that the number of submissions jumped
so dramatically after Andy's reminder on Friday that there were only 5
portraits submitted.

The variety of  content and style of the images is great. Some pull back the
curtain of anonymity the internet provides while others just open a crack
and you can't really tell what's out there for sure. (Some perhaps you would
rather close up again.) I tried to throw a bit of everything into mine.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962