Re: GALLERY

> >*Hey Bob take a break...  Don't be an arsehole all your days...
>   Steve....using that language is over the top here. Please stop.

Luis ... I didn't even know "arse" was a rude word over there.
Th US spelling checker don't recognise it ... hence the joke about kicking donkeys ...

>it is a little unrealistic
> to have the entire 700+ inmates of this asylum confabulate their
> lives for you and every newbie that asks. As for me, I
> bum photons from strangers.
Indeed, the ideal way would be for each of the inmates to send one photo illustrative of their photography to the PF gallery.  That way after 13 months!!! we would be ready to see images from any newbies that had joined ;o)

Looking forward to seeing if your (Luis's) basketball picture really is worth the "thousand words" btw.

>          Why is it Timex can put Indiglo illumination in a $30 watch,
>         but CaNikoMiLeicax can't in a $700 item ?
Because what would they add to the "New Improved" model released 6 months later ;o)

Bob

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890