Identifying Negative Color Film

  Hi folks,

  Here in Brazil there is native company named Express Film selling a very
good series of color negative film (ISO 100, 200, 400 and 400 professional).
I tested some rolls and the results (analysing 30x40cm prints) was
comparable to the results of Fuji Superia.
  I contact the company and they send me some specs of the film and informed
me that itīs produced by Byer in Germany and they sell it with their name...
but I want some more info and they  wonīt tell me (they are afraid Iīm a
potential competitor).
  In the negative there is some info ... ISO 100/21o -Y 9544 -30 25 and some
bar code ... anybody could help me to check if this numbers are sufficent to
identify the producer??? I can also mail the scan of the bar code.

    Thanks,

  Charles

  "Itīs no better to be safe than sorry"
      In "Take on Me" song by A-Ha