Re: Elan IIE question

At 05:22 PM 7/11/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>I have a faint memory that the only EOS with this was the 600/630 -
>one reason for getting an old one (nice, solid old thing that it is).
>AndrewF
>

>>  Hi folks,
>>
>>  A simple and fool question about Canon Elan IIE:
>>
>>  Does this camera have an iluminator for the LCD???

You can add the EOS-RT  to the list along with the EOS-D60.

BTW, does anyone on the list actually have one of the latter? I ordered one
and so far all I've got is a partially established meaningful relationship
with a charming lady in Ritz Camera's customer service department. It
appears Canon announced the release of the D60 before they were able to
ship in significant quantities.

Dave
East Englewood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That
way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 --  U. N .Known