RE: Thanks...

First off none of the lists have anything remotely to do with photography
although most (except for the Esparanto Afiscianado list) do involve
photographs of some kind. I feel that mentioning any of the other lists
might be an infringement of Bobert's privacy. Yes, I did subscribe using his
name but he has upgraded the memberships from the initial free access to
paying member on many of the lists. In fact he is now a board member on 4 of
them! So I will leave it to him as to wether he wants to divulge the names
of the lists. If he decides to then two of us shall be laid bare at once.

As for myself I am a civil servant for the Canadian government and there is
a bug in my office that not matter which way I flick it, it keeps heading
east. I have 2 kids and 1 wife which is plenty of each. No pets. Brown
grass. Photography is a hobby that fills the hours until the sweet relief of
death arrives and I love to laugh.

Greg