Re: GALLERY

> It was a mistake and I apologise.  The list returned the original
> with a problem and without thinking that the address had changed,
> I replied to it with a new pic.
Steve.

Don't worry about it.
You just gave the reviewers an extra week to find sommat wrong with
your picture  ;o)

In an ideal world the listserv would reject messages with binary
attachments (ie simply not pass them on) so the mistake would not
happen.  Sadly the software at RIT does not posess that feature
(judging by the operating instructions I downloaded) so it really is
up to the users.

>Have you ever made a mistake Bob?
Nah, he never makes a mistake.
His parents did once though ...