Re: GALLERY

----- Original Message -----
From: "S.Ross" <stevenross@mac.com>

> Bob Blakely and mailing list
>
> It was a mistake and I apologise.  The list returned the original
> with a problem and without thinking that the address had changed,
> I replied to it with a new pic.  Have you ever made a mistake Bob?
>
> Steve.

Hi, Steve!

Bob is still in the early stages of charm school.  He hasn't gotten to
civilized conversation yet!  Welcome to Photoforum......where more of us
than not have at one time or another sent either an attachment or a private
post to the entire list!  Given its many ups and downs, this is still a
great list!
:)
Cheers!
Colette