Re: Read the NY Times Article.....Was ...Do the....

In a message dated 7/9/02 5:41:08, afildes@netlink.com.au writes:

<< As I have no wish to register my personal details with the NY Times

so that I can get bombarded with irrelevant offers and items of

little interest from a foreign news organisation, I have no idea what

the hell this is all about. >>

Andrew,

I've had a cookie from the NYT residing on my hard drive for many years
(since 1997) and have never received any spam or special offers from them.
Relax, everyone isn't out to get you.

Cheers,

Rich Mason
Photographer-at-Large