Re:Eggleston

Thanks, Luis,

for demolishing my comments so thoroughly and effectively! I feel we
are not disagreeing here on most major points, more that I am unable
to express myself very clearly, at least in part because I don't have
the background to do so.

Your reply gives me a lot to think about in coming to terms with
Eggleston's work, which has haunted me ever since I first laid eyes
on it. Also just to go further in understanding photography in
general.

Expect a more thorough reply when I've had a chance to think about
what you've said!

A.

--
Alan P. Hayes