Re: PF exhibits on 06-JUL-02

r rights:

>I might suggest that you find works by a photographer

>named Lewis Baltz stunning.

Thanks for the name.  I'll track him down.  I'm very
much in the steal-from-your-betters mode these days.

>Do you like Eggleston?

Yes and no.  Some images move me very much (loneliness
and longing).  Many leave me wondering why I don't get
it (as hard as I try, I sometimes can't see anything
more than bad snapshots).  I'd much appreciate it if
someone can help me see what he's up to.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/