Re: Advice sought on Hare-brained Scheme

Oh - we Victorians are resourceful, hey? Given the inflated cost of
K1000's however (schools still grab the good ones) I'd go for
something simpler - old Olympus Trip 35's are common and small with a
decent 40mm lens and I can find Pentax ME Supers here for half the
cost of of K1000's. I've seen nice stereo rigs using Olympus XA's as
well. Any way you go, matching exposures would be the main problem,
no? There's always minor variation which would be a problem.
AndrewF