Perma-flow Solution

Hi Everyone,

I've just purchased the permajet perma-flow kit for my Epson 1200.   The
most difficult job so far has been filling the cartidge with ink.  I have a
few bubbles in the magenta supply tube.  Can't get rid of them.

I will report on how it goes when I put the cartridges in the printer
tomorrow.  The fitting involves removing the plastic cartridge holding clip.
They do come off and I've put in some cleaning cartridges to remove the last
of the lyson ink.

Does anyone on the list have this or similar product?

Chris
http://www.chris-image.co.uk
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrisssoftwareshop.co.uk