stolen camera equipment

Hi All,

Nothing worse could happen to me on Saturday night. My car was break-in in san francisco and my camera bag was stolen. it was stupid
of me to leave my camera bag (which had almost all my equipment) in the car. It had :
N80 camera body
28-105
18-35
80-200/2.8....(uhhhh)
50/1.8
SB-28 flash with SC-17 cord
plus various filters

Only thing left with me is my tripod and 75-300 lens (plus a lot of film)........

Now what's done is done. I found that there are a couple of stolen camera registries on the net. One such is on photo.net. I know my
equipment is gone and would be in some pawn shop by now, but still I'd like to list it stolen on all such registries.

Could any one know of any list other then the one on photo.net? Any advice/suggestions???

I am still in a little bit of shock and it'd take me a couple of days to get back. It really feel strange to be without a camera.
I'll probably start shopping for a camera next week. It'd be like starting fresh.....then probably you guys can recommend me on the
new stack.

Rohit
http://www.purplemoments.com