Re: Gallery Impressions for 17 July 2002

Greg-

This is a bit late, but...

Sounds like Roderick is the real risk taker in the bunch! All I'm
doing is driving with one hand. I'm even looking where I'm
going...mostly!

Also, I hope there's no malaria in those Ontario swamps, you'll have
to switch to a soft focus style because of the tremors!

At 2:30 PM -0400 6/18/02, Gregory Fraser wrote:
>Alan P. Hayes (Rainy Route 23) - Alan I'm waiting to see the shot with the
>shattered windshield or the view out the back of the ambulance you thrill
>seeker you. Or the one with the trees going sidways in front of the
>windshield. I see the center line is slightly blurred but I don't think you
>were really pushing the limits of your tires' adhesion here. You've gotta
>shift out of first and show us something spectacular. How about a shot of
>nothing but pavement in front of the windshield. Do you own a copy of the
>movie 'Crash'? Seriously though I think this would be a bit more intersting
>(at least to right side of the road drivers) if you drove on the left hand
>side of the road so that the lines were at greater angles. Watch out though.
>They fined that guy that sold videos of his ferrari doing 180 mph on the
>interstate.

Actually it's all done with long exposure times!
--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design