From: owner-photoforum@ase-listmail.rit.edu [mailto:owner-photoforum@ase-listmail.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Photogonow@aol.com
Sent: sábado, 29 de junio de 2002 17:40
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: 35 mm scanner

In a message dated 6/29/2002 4:00:15 PM Central Daylight Time, linhoff@e-kolay.net writes:

i have to buy a film scanner to scan my 35mm dia-positives. my budget is
around 200 USD... whic scanner can i buy.

MURAT,

I just bought an -Epson Perfection 1250 Photo Scanner- for abt. $120 US.  It does flatbed photo, OCR text, B/W & color Negs, and Pos 2x2 color slides.  Seems to work well -  whenever I'm lucky enough to figure out how to make it run.

jIMMY