Re: Review: PF exhibits on 2002-06-22

At 11:34 PM 6/29/2002 +0300, you wrote:

>i have to buy a film scanner to scan my 35mm dia-positives.
>
>my aim is scanning my films and sending over the net.

If scanning slides for the Internet is your _only_ goal you might want to
look at an  Artec ScanRom 4E on sale at googlegear.com for $49.95. It is a
low res cheap solution to digital imaging on the net. It should produce a
decent 800X600-pixel file and the price is certainly right. You may
encounter problems obtaining one in your country, how ever.

Dave
East Englewood
Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once he
grows up.
     --Pablo Picasso