Re: REMOVE

Vivian writes:

> PLEASE take me off your fan out mail list.  I don't know how you got my
> address, but I'm not interested in your abundant messages.
>
> Thanking you in advance.

We can't do it for you Vivian, you'll have to unsubscribe in a similar way
to the way you subscribed.. follow these directions:

:

To SIGNOFF or UNSUBSCRIBE:

1. In a message addressed to:         LISTSERV@listserver.isc.rit.edu
2. Send the following request:        SIGNOFF PhotoForum

Nothing else. No name, no e-mail, and no signature files. Just that one
line!

good bye.