Water resistant tile

Someone had asked me how I treated the tile image so it was water resistant.  It's nothing fancy - Rockland (the Liquid Emulsion formula I use) states in their literature that the images are sun resistant and can be put outside.  I coat the tile and image with oil-based Minwax Polyurethane clear gloss to make it water proof.

Thank you for your comments and your interest.

Marilyn