RE: remove from list -- do photons wave?

Well now Mr. Earnest, you're painting with a pretty wide brush there. I have
several friends that are photons. In fact all of my friends are photons.
They are not as anti-social as you would have people believe. I have spent
many late nights (usually Wednesday) watchings photons form synchronized
swimming like dynamic patterns on the door of my microwave as I thaw out yak
cheese and tofu burritos.

Greg Fraser