RE: "Magical thinking"

Strictly from the tap eh what? I tried both of them once. Only once. No wait
actually it was more than once but they were all in the same day. No, no
actually it stretched over midnight so I guess it was 2 days. Cold and wet
Portsmouth was that day. I don't recall anywhere I went being heated either
but the Guinness was nice and tepid and one must be able to adapt.

Greg