re film, wet

Ha Ha!

I enjoyed all the exchanges.  I'm not sure what "WET" means.  I know what
wetted means It is to do with surface tension.  If a liquid adheres and
spreads out all over a solid then it is said to have wetted the surface.  I
think it means that the attraction of the liquid to the solid is stronger
than the liquid to itself.  The wetnes of water is due to its low surfave
tension.  Detergents reduce this and so make water+detergent wetter than
plain water.

So what wet means ?  It can wet a surface.  Water can wet stones water water
is not wet itself it cannot wet water can it?  Can it?  So water is dry it
canhowever wet other things....

Chris
http://www.chris-image.co.uk
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk