Re: Found Film ...

Chris <nimbo@ukonline.co.uk> writes:

> The owner was probably not far away when the discovery was made.  I think a
> little advertisement in the local paper might yeild an owner, but get the
> film processed, then the owner could be identified (possibly).

Hmm, but even a "little advert" costs money. If I lost a film, what
would I do? After a decent interval, I'd do a web search, just in case
anyone had found it. So that's the answer: and the keywords are the
location, film type, and date (e.g. "Loch Lomond" reala june). That
example, btw, produces *zero* hits on google, so if you did put it up on
a page...

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/