Re: Virus in image files ?

At 3:29 PM -0400 6/16/02, PhotoRoy6@aol.com wrote:
>This is why I am starting to lean towards getting a second computer for only
>Internet use and keeping it unconnected to my main picture processing
>computer. Especially if I get a DSL where the computer is always connected to
>the Internet. Of couse the only thing stopping me from duoing this
>immediately is $.

Jeez.  I must be dense or something.

Just get a Mac.  They don't do .exe files and get very few viruses.
Besides, they don't support Mr. Gates and he's simply not a friend of
creators of intellectual property.  In addition, they do everything
that a PC does more easily and are demonstrably less expensive to run.

They're faster and you get more reliability for your dollar, to boot.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com  508-563-6822