Re: Virus in image files ?

This is why I am starting to lean towards getting a second computer for only
Internet use and keeping it unconnected to my main picture processing
computer. Especially if I get a DSL where the computer is always connected to
the Internet. Of couse the only thing stopping me from duoing this
immediately is $.