RE: copyright?

You actually did a pretty good job for a non-lawyer. Even a
lot of lawyers couldn't explain it that well. The only thing
I would add, is that, contrary to what someone else said
earlier in this thread, putting pictures on the Internet or
the World Wide Web does not mean that you give up your
copyright. Publishing it on the Web or the Net is no
different legally than publishing it in a magazine.

---
Bob Schwartz (a lawyer)