RE: Evilbay

Cool :) I hope he makes a success of it :)

But that just seems hypocritical - if they're worried about being sued
because some-one's getting pissy, surely they shouldn't want it up there at
all????

Does make me think that various legal systems actually aren't all that far
from that espoused in the chivalrous romances where the bod with the better
champion was the bod who was right. Just now our lawyers try and knock each
other out with words, rather than lances :)

Am