RE: Comments on 8 June Photos

-----Original Message-----
From: Morley Roberts [mailto:morley@ca.inter.net]

Fraser - Victoria Day 2002
This seems like a pretty decent fireworks shot.  Attractive skyline and
exposure on the sky.  This looks very similar to the fireworks we had in
Ottawa and raises the question - Didn't fireworks use to have colour?

Hi Morley. Thanks for doing a review. Acually I have another shot from the
same show where the entire sky is lit up in an orangy-red glow from the
fireworks. There does seem to be more white these days though. I like the
white. What I missed this year were those ones that go WHOMP when they take
off, make no spark shower and explode like a cannon going off beside your
head just like in the AC/DC Hells Bells tour.

Greg