Re: Gallery Impressions for June 8, 2002

Salut Christine
My apologies - keystoning is a term sometimes used to describe
converging verticals - it refers to the wedge shaped 'key' stone that
locks the top of a stone arch. It's actually inaccurate as a key
stone diverges rather than converges. I was in two minds as I agree
that it is not such a problem here, especially with the curved line
across the top to balance it.
Of course, I'm merely envious of anyone who has the choice between a
G2 and an M6!
Sigh.
Andrew