Re: Darkroom procedures photos

Hello Rohit,
Nice site design and nice pictures. Hope to see more pictures added to your
gallery as well as contributions to PF gallery. I don't think site based
forum is going to work; but I like the idea and design is better looking
than, say, extremely informative photo.net fora.
I hope you enjoy PF as most of us do. I am sure you will meet many new (kind
of) people with thorough knowledge and experience in all fields of
photography. (from the ultra-fast Andy Davidhazy kind to slow-pinhole Guy
Gloreiux kind and in between). Barring few examples, most people are
friendly and nice so be around and enjoy. As you know, all discussion groups
survive by posting and starting discussion, so looking forward to your
contribution!

-Achal
PS: I am from Bay area (live in Fremont and work at Stanford) so if ever you
are in a mood to shoot (35mm and/or LF) in a group, we can arrange!

Achal Pashine
Pediatric Immunology
Center for Clinical Sciences Research, Room 2120
269 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305-5164

Tel: 1-650-498-7574
FAX: 1-650-498-6077